Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers | 35ª Temporada, Estados Unidos

Nos encantan los realities, por eso los queremos todos.
Twile

Re: Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers | 35ª Temporada, Estados Unidos

Mensajepor Twile » Mié 13 Jun, 2018 14:57

Drake escribió:Al menos todos coincidimos en lo repugnante que fue la recta final de esto. Es que tener a un marine con traumas y la falsa máscara de héroe era demasiada tentación para producción +o(

La temporada paso de un top 12/10 a un top 25 por ese final y esos ídolos TAN sospechosos

juanvirtriple

Mensajepor juanvirtriple » Dom 22 Mar, 2020 19:08

ho yme ha atrevido ver esta final de edicion.................me gusto el ganador PERO NO LA RECTA FINAL............POR ESTE CAP ME HE QUITADO DE VER LA SIGUIENTES EDICONES..............LLEVO 2 AÑOS Y PICO SIN VER SURVIVOR Y BG BROTHER

SE SABE SI ESTA EDICION FUE MUY CRITICADA????

Splendiva

Mensajepor Splendiva » Dom 22 Mar, 2020 22:32

juanvirtriple escribió:ho yme ha atrevido ver esta final de edicion.................me gusto el ganador PERO NO LA RECTA FINAL............POR ESTE CAP ME HE QUITADO DE VER LA SIGUIENTES EDICONES..............LLEVO 2 AÑOS Y PICO SIN VER SURVIVOR Y BG BROTHER

SE SABE SI ESTA EDICION FUE MUY CRITICADA????

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor: ... nd_ratings

The season itself had mixed response, garnering praise for the likable cast, entertaining tribal councils, and the gameplay of Chrissy Hofbeck, Devon Pinto, Ryan Ulrich, Mike Zahalsky, and Lauren Rimmer, but the Final Four Twist, new to this season, was mostly panned by critics.[31] After winning the final immunity challenge, Chrissy Hofbeck was awarded an "advantage" to be used at the following Tribal Council. She learned that in place of the conventional Day 38 final vote-off, she had to select one contestant to join her in the Final Tribal Council, while the remaining two contestants would be forced in a fire-making challenge to determine the third finalist. Due to the inclusion of this twist, contestant Ben Driebergen, who was virtually guaranteed to be voted out without immunity, was allowed one final chance of avoiding elimination. Subsequently, he went on to win the challenge and advance to the Final Tribal Council, where he then went on to win the season.[32]

Alyssa Norwin of Hollywood Life said that the twist undermined the significance of winning the final immunity challenge.[33] People Magazine blogger Stephen Fishbach, who played in Survivor: Tocantins and Survivor: Cambodia, tweeted that it removed fundamental social strategy from the game.[34] Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X winner Adam Klein commented, "Super happy for the winner who played their heart out!! That being said, if that twist happened in my season, I would have come in 4th most likely. Players should be able to plan out their own endgame and know the basic format of the game they play."[35]

Drake

Mensajepor Drake » Dom 22 Mar, 2020 23:58

Cierren esto, aún da arcadas recordarlo.

Volver a “Realities del mundo”